The quality of our children’s education is sustained in large part by the financial support of Fairburn families. The Pledge Drive is our single most important event of the year as it funds over 80% of FAB’s annual budget. We ask that each family donate at least $950 per child for the teaching support and enrichment programs your child receives.
Among other things, FAB will fund:
- Teacher’s Aides (TAs) to provide more small-group work and focused attention for students;
- Differentiation Teacher to support diverse learning styles and abilities;
- Physical education coach;
- Computer Lab instruction through Planet Bravo;
- Field trips, community building events, supplies, equipment, and more.
Please be as generous as you can to help us reach our goal–every pledge is meaningful to the community as a whole. FAB is a Section 501(c)3 nonprofit and your donation may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes.